Duration: 4 days
Departures: Nairobi – Any day
Destination: Lake Nakuru National Park / Masai Mara Game Reserve / Nairobi
Price: Custom Safari Van – From USD 950.00 PP | 4 x 4 Land Cruiser – From USD 1,150.00 PP
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Pick from your hotel at 7:00AM from and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley. A stop take photos at the Great Rift Valley view point –after which continue to Lake Nakuru. Start game drive as you drive towards the lodge. Arrive for lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp or Lake Nakuru Lodge. After lunch, game drive in the park.
Besides the flamingos that the lake is famous for, there are approximately 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, waterbuck, reedbuck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Tented Camp. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Tented Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Spend full day in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the option of visiting a local Maasai village or Hot air Balloon Ride -at an extra cost. All meals and overnight Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Tented Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, another game drive until mid morning after which drive to Narok town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Nairobi and transferred to your hotel or airport.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-1,150.00 -Per Person
- High season US $-1,095.00 -Per Person
- Low season US $ -950.00 -Per Person
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $-1,350.00 -Per Person
- High season US $ -1,295.00 Per Person
- Low season US $-1,150.00 Per Person
Peak Season: 01 July – 31 March
High Season: 01 – 30 June
Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation offered as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.