Duration: 4 days
Departures: Nairobi – Any day
Destination: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Price: Custom Safari Van – From USD 799.00 PP | 4 x 4 Land Cruiser – From USD 760.00 PP
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch –Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Luxury Tented Camp.
Afternoon safari game drive -to view the spectacular wildebeest migration in Masai Mara -the migration takes place annually from mid June to September. You will be able to see other animals during the safari in Masa in Mara. Animals likely to be seen are, lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo & gazelle plus hundred of birds species.
Dinner and overnight in Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 2 & day 3: Masai Mara
Two days dedicated to safari game drives in Masai Mara. You can watch and follow the wildebeest migration and witness the wildebeest crossing the Mara river. You can also view the big cats, a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. There will is an option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Leisure Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast drive to Nairobi -arriving in time for lunch -at -Nairobi Carnivore restaurant. After which, you will be transferred to your hotel or to the airport.
Point to note -Price depend on level of accommodation -Above accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to meet your budget.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-1,099.00 -Per Person
- High season US $-999.00 -Per Person
- Low season US $-950.00 -per Person
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $-1,380.00 Per Person
- High season US $-1,280.00 Per Person
- Low season US $-1,185.00 Per Person
- Peak Season: 01 July – 31 March
- High Season: 01 – 30 June
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van or a 4X4 Landcrusier
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Masai Village visit
- Hot air balloon ride
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.