Duration: 5 days
Departures: Mombasa – Any day
Destination: Tsavo East National Park / Tsavo West National Park / Amboseli National Park / Mombasa
Price: Custom Safari Van – From USD 1,140.00 PP | 4 x 4 Land Cruiser – From USD 1,320.00 PP | Children 50% of adult rate
Day 1: Mombasa Tsavo East
Pick from your Hotel 8.00AM- and depart for Tsavo East National Park entering the park through Bachuma game. The park is noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of games including giraffe, buffalo, zebra and waterbuck, crocodiles. Lunch will be at –Voi Safari Lodge-Afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at -Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East -Tsavo West
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Depart Tsavo East shortly after breakfast for Tsavo West National Park arriving for late lunch–at –Kilaguni Serena Lodge– in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West –Amboseli
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Lodge for breakfast, then depart for another game drive. Lunch and depart shortly for Amboseli Nat. Park arriving –Ol Tukai Lodge– in time for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Amboseli
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive when you have the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilmanjaro. Return to Lodge for breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive including a visit of the observation hill. Dinner and overnight at –Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 5: Amboseli-Mombasa
Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa with hot lunch en route. Arrive late afternoon and drop back at your hotel.
End of our services.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $1,399.00 -Per Person
- High season US $1,275.00 -Per Person
- Low season US $1,199.00 -Per Person
Children 50% of adult rate
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $1,680.00 Per Person
- High season US $1,560.00 Per Person
- Low season US $1,480.00 Per Person
Children 50% of adult rate
- Peak Season: 01 July – 31 March
- High Season: 01 – 30 June
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.