Duration: 5 days
Departures: Arusha – Any day
Destination: Lake Manyara / Serengeti National Park / Ngorongoro Crater
Price: Peak Season – USD 1,399.00 PP | Low Season – USD 1,250.00 PP
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Pick up from airport and drive to Lake Manyara, arrive and start game drive. After lunch another game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at -Kirurumu Lodge.
Day 2: Tarangire – Serengeti
Game drive in the park until lunch time. After lunch drive to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Arrive for Dinner and overnight –Mbalageti Lodge.
Day 3: Serengeti
Full day game drive in Serengeti. All meals and overnight at –Mbalageti Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro and visit the crater with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at –Ganako Luxury Lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro – Arusha
After breakfast drive back to Arusha -arrive for lunch and after lunch you will be transferred to your hotel.
Peak Season -USD-1,540.00 -Per person
Low Season -USD-1,399.00 Per Person
- Peak Season: 01 July – 31 March
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport in a 4×4 Landcruiser (JEEP).
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls.
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines.
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter.
- The cost of obtaining visa.
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Click here to book or enquire about this safari or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +256-414 698281 or Skype ZARCAR