Duration: 8 days
Departures: Arusha – Any day
Destination: Arusha / Lake Manyara / Serengeti / Ngorongoro / Tarangire
Price: Peak Season – USD 2,699.00 PP | Low Season – USD 2,499.00 PP
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Pick up from your hotel or airport and drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Arrive for lunch at –Manyara Wildlife Camp. After lunch game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at –Manyara Wildlife Camp.
Day 2: Lake Manyara-Serengeti
Morning game drive in Manyara Park, a park dotted with exotic trees such as the giant fig, baobab and mahogany and famous for lions that sprawl on trees (though rare these days). Depart after lunch for Serengeti National Park arriving Serengeti Wildlife Lodge. for dinner and overnight –at Serengeti Simba Lodge.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Full day in Serengeti. All meals and overnight at Serengeti Simba Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti-Ngorongoro
Another morning game drive, then depart after lunch and transfer to Ngorongoro conservation via Olduvai Gorge for a short visit of the museum. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
After breakfast descend down to the crater floor for ½ day crater tour, with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at the lodge –Ganako Luxury Lodge.
Day 6: Tarangire National Park
Depart Ngorongoro after breakfast and drive to Tarangire Nat. Park arriving –Roika Tarangire Lodge. in time for lunch. Afternoon gamedrive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge. Roika Tarangire Lodge.
Day 7: Tarangire National Park
Full day safari at Tarangire. All meals and overnight at –Roika Tarangire Lodge.
Day 8: Back to Arusha/Out
Another morning game drive in Tarangire, then depart and drive back to Arusha. Lunch at Impala Hotel.
• Peak season US $ -2,699.00 –per person
• Low season US $ -2,499.00 –per person
- Peak Season: 01 July – 31 March
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport in a 4×4 Landcruiser (JEEP)
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls.
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines.
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter.
- The cost of obtaining visa.
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Click here to book or enquire about this safari or email: email@example.com or call us on +256-414 698281 or Skype ZARCAR