Duration: 8 days
Departures: Nairobi – Any day
Destination: Tsavo East National Park / Taita Hills/ Amboseli National Park / Lake Nakuru National Park / Lake Nakuru/Lake Bogoria / Lake Naivasha / Masai Mara Game Reserve / Nairobi
Price: USD-1,499.00 -per person
Day 1: Nairobi – Tsavo East
Pick from your Hotel 7.00AM- and depart for Tsavo East. The park is noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of games including giraffe, buffalo, zebra and waterbuck, crocodiles.
Arrive for lunch at –Afrika Lodge -Voi Town.
Afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at –Afrika Lodge -Voi Town.
Day 2: Tsavo East -Taita Hills
After breakfast, drive to Taita Hills Sanctuary with packed lunches. Game drive in the Sanctuary until evening. Drive back to voi town for dinner and -Afrika Lodge.
Day 4: Amboseli – Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Packed lunched on the way. After lunch, game drive in the park and around the Lake. Dinner and overnight at –Tumaini Cottage.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Lake Bogoria – Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, drive to Lake Bogoria which is a shallow soda lake with beautiful scenery, and home to flaminges plus hot springs and geysers. After lunch drive to Lake Naivasha, arrive for dinner and overnight at -Sweetwaterlake Hotel
Day 6: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world.
Arrive in time for lunch at –Enchoro Tented Camp.
Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds.
Dinner and overnight at –Enchoro Tented Camp
Day 7: Masai Mara
Full day is dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience!
All meals and overnight at the –Enchoro Tented Camp.
Day 8: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast drive to Narok Town for lunch, after lunch proceed to Nairobi.
Price: USD-1,499.00 -per person
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with pop up roof and UHF Radio
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Hot air balloon ride
- Masai village visit
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.