Duration: 8 days
Departures: Nairobi – Any day
Destination: Masai Mara Game Reserve / Lake Nakuru National Park / Nairobi / Mombasa
Price: Custom Safari Van – From USD 1,849.00 PP | 4 x 4 Land Cruiser – From USD 2,199.00 PP
Day 1: Nairobi
Arrive in Nairobi and transferred to Eka Hotel- where you are booked on Bed & Breakfast.
Day 2: Nairobi / Masai Mara
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Masai Mara through The Great African Rift Valley and Narok Town. You will arrive in time for lunch. check in at –Mara Sarova Luxury Camp or Mara Leisure Luxury Camp.
Afternoon game drive through the Masai Mara National park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at booked –Mara Sarova Luxury Camp or Mara Leisure Luxury Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive game drive return back to lodge for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Meals and overnight at booked Ashnil Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Early breakfast at your camp, after breakfast, Leave Mara for Nakuru arriving in time for lunch and check in at booked –Flamingo Hill Camp or Lake Nakuru Lodge.- have lunch and relax. Later afternoon game drive to see one of the largest ornithological spots, Flamingo, and a variety of wildlife not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at booked -Flamingo Hill Camp or Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi -Mombasa
Early morning breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Nairobi. Arrive for lunch at –Nairobi Carnivore. After lunch, you will be transferred to the airport and fly to Mombasa. You will be met and transferred to –Leopard Beach Hotel or Mombasa Serena Beach Hotel –Where you are booked on HB.
Day 6 & Day 7: Mombasa
Two days –relax and enjoy hotel facilities. Optional excursions will be proposed by our representative. These will include Mombasa city tour, Dhow trip, and visit to historic Malindi, visit villages to observe and learn some of the locals’ lifestyle, culture and traditions.
Day 8: Depart
Depending on your international flight schedule from Nairobi, you’ll be transferred to Mombasa airport for your domestic flight to connect on your home-bound flight in Nairobi.
Cost If using Custom Safari Van
- Peak season US $-1,940.00-per person
- Low season US $-1,849.00-per person
Cost If using 4×4 Land cruiser
- Peak season US $-2,280.00 -per person
- Low season US $-2,199.00-per person
- Peak Season: 01 July – 31 March
- High Season: 01 – 30 June
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
What’s included on the price of the safari
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation offered as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
What’s not included on the price of the safari
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.